Friday, October 17, 2008

Guts, Camera, Action!





Lots of Guts, two cameras and plenty of actions! It took me a lot of courage, but I had to do it. I was slightly nervous for some unexplained reasons. More like unsure. I even took the wrong keys to the studio! Maybe I wanted it to be perfect, maybe Im just thrilled just to be able to do what I love to do or maybe just pure joy of having to see a very familiar face. But I did take out the mini as promised, a promise that I never forget and wanted to keep. I wanted to honor that. Nora came and we finally opened up. It was a relief. We really had a good time. As Lynn would say its the company that matters. I couldn't agree more.

Thanks HB for the time and the pack of Salem Lights. So tell me what was the sign behind a broken cigarette?

No comments: